Tuesday 14 June 2011

New Business Opportunity!

Got some really great news!

I'm really getting into this Craft making, and I've been given a great business opportunity to sell my crafts.
I'm putting my heart and soul into this, and really looking forward to the next few months. I will be selling my crafts at a local Craft Market in Oxford, a range will include Hand-made Cards, Cushions, Candles, Illustrations, Bunting, Clothes, Small home crafts and much much more... Oh! AND... I will be selling my photography as prints, I'm only doing limited quantities :)

I've been struggling to find a job that is flexible enough to work round my Son, so this is the perfect job for me! I'm only working 3 hours a day, everyday. So i have enough time for my household duties and spending time with my Son.

No comments:

Post a Comment