Friday 14 October 2011

Wilbur and friends

I made a new friend for Wilbur...
His name is Daniel the Dinosaur
He's a friendly chap and loves to munch on leaves!

I'm really enjoying making 'Plushies' for my page, all of them will be £5.00
Which i think is a great price, and perfect for stocking fillers, new baby gifts and birthdays :)

What do you reckon?


All my plushies are made with felt, DMC thread and polyester toy stuffing.
I've sewn the eyes on all my plushies so he is perfectly safe for babies and children.

Only a short post today, as my little man has just woken up.
Hope your all having a lovely day, the sunshine is out in Oxford!

Love to you all, Jodi xx

1 comment:

  1. He is cute! I love how boys all go through that dinosaur loving stage no matter the generation they are born in to

    ReplyDelete